Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Madre

The universe softens at the mere thought of your touch 
The world is safer and sounder
There's something magical about your laughter

It turns salt water to sugar ...

Around you I feel the weight of the world subside
Looking at you eases the soul
Your soul feeds mine light when I look at your deep brown eyes
You're a jewel from a heaven unknown,

As you console my heart and dry my tears, you wring admiration from the dampened towels of my sadness,

As your hands are at my eye level while I cry to you my challenges,

Resonating visions of sacrifice and hard work to provide and protect ,

all for the preservation of my purity ..

The diaries of a single mother, of course you can comprehend...

I suspect that you're unaware of what you have done to me,

Responsible for extending the walls of my heart to extremes miles apart

To the extent that horizons converge…

You’re beyond grand Madre linda…

It's your fault I'm the creature I turned out to be

If I’m a beholder of love and nobility

it's because of the delivery of your life to me

When dreaming of the perfection of a cloud

The tenderness and peace embedded in its figure

It's your arms that I'm in when my eyes are gently shut,

Since your arms are clouds clothed with beige to disguise the angel you configure

The comfort from your voice is a mysterious charm of luck  

I revel in its resonance as it escapes your lips

It's the seed I'm connected to from the first moment of existence

Your voice is the memory I never take for granted

A memory I say, because when we are apart

I think of you, and in the near distance I hear your voice…

it places hope back in my mind

It's a sin to lose a gem, to acknowledge its value

Awareness in me would not allow an ingratitude 

The God in your being deserves the depth of my soul

And my soul is comprised of grateful, abundant love from your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment