Sunday, November 13, 2011

Escape to Heaven

Escape to Heaven

I wish to walk fields of sand
Weightlessly to the water
The trip within this place is a task I'm happy to encounter
I delight in the joy of making it to liquid
Surrounded by the vast blue schemes of universe above me
Adorned together with gentle puffs of white heaven that I can nearly reach
With rays of glimmering heat caressing my soul
A blanket of utopia nourishes me through my eyes
Float spirit
Float through this portal of welcoming serenity and savor the element of water
Droplets of life to bathe in that filter me with cleansing purity
My hands, the blessed instruments that acquiesce with the sanctity of this glory
My perfect sanctuary with light crystals surround me, how delicious this ecstasy
I love so much, I love this ability
Water...Sparkling power of liquid matter that purifies my light once again
Renewal of peace
I’m a feather in this imagery
This opportunity is real and accessible whenever need be
I'm allowed a part of the grace of this world…
Water embraced, absorbed through my mouth and fills me with elation
White roses and a trail of light pink petals beside my feet
I turn from the water to unite with gardens of color
I’m welcomed by galleries of multihued blooms
A seashore with rainbow rows of roses minus the thorns
My feet over petals over sand, silk and earth united under my sole
The view displays an ocean complete with reflections of angelic flashes…
I inhale plentiful breaths of the splendor of peace and magnificence of this travel
I'm home
I celebrate in harmony alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment