Monday, November 28, 2011

Latin Seduction Beat

Drums, conga, the pulse infiltrates through my blood
Flava gets deliciously stronger
Yeah baby it starts right now
Founding fathers
NYC downtown
You made it happen
You gave this to me now
Percussion, rhythm, vibing to my bones
Curves are becoming dangerous as they take off on the floor
Salsa gimme more
The soul is pure
Trumpets scream for me
Hips seduce you like the sugar in your coffee
Heat rising with your notes Mr. Saxophone
You see my heat getting redder?
Wait until you get a piece when we're alone
Baby take off that sweater
Cus you don't know intense until today
Passion lies between these hips that draw you in sway by sway
The beat is fire
Collective together with me
Salsa is my lover
It gives me fever so I could please after I tease
I'm a master at putting you in the disaster of the spice I’m shaking about
With the movement of my steps
The beat of my seduction has you hypnotized from toe to head
The curves I'm throwing at you embrace the heat of the sounds
Hector, Tito, Victor, Oscar De Leon
Mmmm you're in trouble now
Damn, we're trouble together
I got these boys on the lock down with the fire moving my body around and around and around...
Gimme my salsa Papi
It fuels my Latin heat
I got you in the corner sweating hot and cold…
Welcome to ecstasy on your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment