Sunday, November 13, 2011

Empty Answers

Through time I walk two bewildering paths. I'm the master of my journey with a predisposition of confusion that all humans have. Where did I come from? Where was my soul before the scheduled moment of my birth? Where was my soul before I escaped the womb? Is there a God or am I here because aliens had to move to another planet and I'm the evolution of their species? Or am I an experiment? Is it strange that I look in the mirror and that through my eyes I feel like I’m a thread away from knowing and remembering something that slips out of my hands instantaneously? Is it normal to have visions with my eyes open and then it transpires? What is a dream really? Is dejavu occurring because I travelled through time and seconds later it’s unrecognizable and manifests itself into a new moment again? And then I’m aware of these signs that cross my path but I note them and ignore it from my need to be logical according to my human colleagues… I have a passion for knowing past my own comprehension. It’s not a matter of control; it’s a matter of knowing I’m an entity that deserves an increment of truth. The ones who care to know should have the opportunity to be exposed to truth at some point and made aware that the truth is before you, so that one can distinguish the truth from the signs. There's questions answered by intelligent theories, the problem is there’s no concrete response. If this is the case how can anything be certain? There's no certainty in me being. No certainty in me being where I think I am. No certainty in my movements or thoughts. Yet it’s imposed on me to make something out of my "time" on this planet. And what's the purpose when any accomplishment or failure seems trivial in comparison to the truth. The truth that we don't know, the truth of the before and the after of each individual death. There must be an answer somewhere buried or perhaps right in front of me in a parallel universal gap. I just don't know.

I know there's something more… I’m sure there must be a mistake left here somewhere for me to discover. I can't help but be caught up in a mess of questions that apparently give my journey meaning as the moments go.

No comments:

Post a Comment