Monday, October 3, 2011

Outcast Corner

This little corner over here that radiates a tender warmth and covers me so dearly
Protects me from all the shadows and saturated clouds that try to protrude my space
The nurture that this corner allows me saves me from society's disgrace

I look to the left and know what to expect
A solid wall, vertical, erect
I look to the right, it stands beautifully upright and mirrors the perpendicular corner that horizontally house me
I look straight and see too much
Overwhelming openness that I'd rather not be a part of...
I am so cozy over here...
I fall in love time and time again with this familiar vortex of mid captivity
They don't comprehend the unimportance of the spectacle they live in
Shallow superficial conformists...
Their party I'd rather not attend

No comments:

Post a Comment