Saturday, October 15, 2011

Emilia




Emilia,


As humble as you are, I must make you blush for a moment, because even your humility and modesty stir up hurricanes of admiration for you inside me.
Your beauty is unmatchable and remarkable my dear Emilia,
Beauty has managed to seep through to everything you touch as impossible as it may be deemed,
A smile from your precious face is like a winning lotto ticket in my hands
It's the reason that I'm happy to be alive , a reason to celebrate my heart beat,
For everything you've given me is so eternal like the number 8,
It's positive and strengthening and something no one can steal from me, for example the most valuable things youve inherited to me such as my morals, values, that are like the strong roots of a grand tree,
unbreakable, thick, subterraneous roots of spirituality,
literally not visible to the world, unless dug up and exposed but nonetheless they're there and in every angle of my life it shows,
but this faith you've planted in my being is the equivalent strength of all united 7 continents armies,
And I know that if I wasn't born to you as your grandchild, I'd be incredibly different, so you should know now and forever that I profess my love to you to the four winds and that I pray that from Peru you can hear me.

2 comments:

  1. This is really sweet. I love it. You should put a picture up to go with it!

    ReplyDelete