Monday, October 3, 2011

Sister From Ties of an Enigma

I met you by chance...a mysterious kinship we continue to explore,
We know not the answer now, however our telepathy keeps us connected to forevermore,
The comfort in your guidance has inspired me to understand,
To grasp all the problems as work of arts in our hands,
Your presence is so fitting,
So endearing like a kitten,
It's when I hear your voice, dear Anabel,
that my worries approach a vacation,
Your unconditional shoulder to lean on,
and ear to chew,
I have a million things to get your opinion on cupcake, better late than never, you always come through,
It's just the gaps of time that tend to ferment,
All of the details I always seem to forget,
Don't disappear for so long dear sister,
You're exposing our bond as an unimportant subject...
It's our mistakes that help us connect.
Through your successes I've saluted a toast,
And through your failures I've learned to never regret,
Since it's been our failures together that we've been eachothers net,
And I see your spiritual evolution so far my best friend,
That has segregated me from the ordinary crowd and even from their intent,
You raised the bar so high for the epitome of a friend,
I softly shifted you to my blood
And find your virtues as inherent.... until the end.

1 comment: