Monday, October 17, 2011

Our First Encounter


It was the style in your step,
The echo of your scent,
The magnetism of your swag that wrapped its magic around me,
It shot sparks that allowed me to plan our first meet,
You stepped down to the dance floor confident and enticing,
And danced to the music with your eyes glued to me,
I told my girl "push me into him NOW",
Because loving your mind and not loving your body would have been a sin somehow,
And the right time was now...

You welcomed the bump with your heart racing to me,
You embraced me with delicacy, yet my waist blushed to your powerful hands that were silently seducing,

Up close i discovered  the famous cliche became valid,
"Love at first sight",
It was the first time in my life that it seemed real
It's like I knew you forever and am still enslaved by your appeal
Cus the more I looked at you the more my blood flushed
You brushed up against me but my hands did the push
The sex in your eyes was overwhelming for me to fight
Even dancing with you was pure ecstasy and delight
From there the chemistry became a ceaseless explosion
And your eyes penetrated my mind and caused mouth watering illusions
Your calling was stronger than a seductive command
Then you took my face in your hands and kissed my lips with yours,
I travelled through mystical places with my eyes closed,
Your touch whispered to my soul that you knew what you were doing, 

Like I was meant for you only,
Like I was your woman
Everything slowed down
The music became distant
The people became a blur
The only two were you and I
Making love in our minds
Submerged in our first encounter...
While building memories that will outlive our time

1 comment:

  1. 9 + 1 = 10

    Excellent job. I can see you put effort into this one!

    ReplyDelete