Monday, September 19, 2011

MOMENTUM

Speed speed speed SPEED

DON’T SLOW DOWN

Rotational circles’ velocity needs to increase

As I AM her need

My innocent sweet

I cant let her down

Gotta fucken hurry

I’m destroyed at the thought that I may blink to find her frown

Because moments progress

And she always needs me in the now

Screw the law – it’s wrong

It could never respond to this life’s song

The speed says 55

MY LIFE SAYS PUSH THE PEDAL TO THE METAL,

NEED TO SPEED FOR THE STRIVE

That little creation I made needs all my precious time,

The speed may cause my life

but

That’s alright

Cus I know here or there – I will reach the light.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, but be safe on don't push the pedal to the metal cause, the Lord will be washing over her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I that your photo??? If it is, let me know and I'll add another point.

    7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes prof that's my daughter and what happened is that I have an app on my phone where I can overlap images. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete