Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gypsy

As I tip toe through your thoughts, your dreams give me wings
The resonance from your eyes as you tell me your fears...they scream relief
the glow you project as you celebrate your magical ideas...they entangle my heart with your sweet
The light hits your eyes and introduce me to the door where I can wander through your secrets.
I want to explore your dimension and never stop  moving
Theres always more because infinity is for learning
I want to dance to the sounds in your head
and prance to your memories
I wandered into a storm and I ran from it
I grasped your hand to take you with me
I can only hold your hand step by step
The pace is important because we have to progress
Theres magic through all mirrors and i'm drawn like a magnet
your eyes are those portals for my gypsy soul's enjoyment
I want to explore each increment without wasting time
I dont belong in any one place...my purpose is to protrude the horizon
I will steal your heart while looking at you
listening to your eyes as you speak
you won't even notice I did
as your eyes invite my gypsy to peek.

2 comments: