Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pivot Questionnaire

* What is your favorite word? Tucus - it sounds great and its meaning is awesome
* What is your least favorite word? Piss
* What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Music, Art, Nature, Beauty
* What turns you off? Black & White
* What is your favorite curse word? Dicktart
* What sound or noise do you love? The sound of ocean waves.
* What sound or noise do you hate? Screaming Kids, but I hate the sound of silent parents more-so.
* What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?  Musician/Pianist
* What profession would you not like to do? Mortician.
* If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You passed.

5 comments:

  1. I have wanted to be a Mortician for as long as I can remember!! But, what's a dicktart? hahaha

    As for God at the Pearly Gates... I'd love an explanation of why so many tragic and awful things happened in my life, specifically why my father had to die at 59, and just as he decided he wanted to truly be sober again. But, that's neither here nor there! I think I may stick this questionnaire on my blog. I like it.

    I think what you have so far on this blog is awesome. You're very poetic and your thoughts flow well into written word; not something that just anybody can pull off. I particularly like the post about your daughter: You've summed up what so many of us parents feel about our kids, including the ambivalence of wanting to live out parts of your life in a certain way but having to balance it out because the fear of disappointing or hurting our children is absolutely crippling.

    I definitely enjoyed reading what you had to write. As time goes on I look forward to seeing and responding to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dicktart ; ) That may be my new curse word>>LOL!
    You know how to touch the reader and many mothers resonate with the post about speeding..and making sure we make our children happy..Each blog touched and inspired me...Your Blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent start! I love what you've posted so far, Include link to flickr photostream.

    M -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies :) I appreciate your kind words...Thank you so much Prof I'm excited that you liked it. I'm adding flickr link right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you continue at this rate, you will probably get an A in the course! Nice work. I'm very proud of the effort you are making.

    ReplyDelete